Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Ginger Greetings


Ready for more reveals for upcoming Whimsie Doodles?? Well I sure am! Isn't this image delicious? This is actually two sneaks in one! The hot stuff button bauble is made is using the Kitchen Gingers Button Sentiments, and the focal image is from the Kitchen Gingers Collection, but if you want it by itself it's the Ginger Greetings. How could you not want a whole set of cute gingerbread images though?
Head on over to Whimsie Doodles to see more information on the upcoming digital stamps, and dont forget - they aren't available for purchasing until July 1st! And I'm still not done posting yummy new cards, so come back soon!!
Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill Swiss Dots & textured
Patterned Paper - K&Co, October Afternoon
Digital Stamps - WhimsieDoodles
Accessories - buttons, ribbons, EK success border punch, prismacolor pencils

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is such a cute card and a great sneak! I can't wait for the first to get here. I'm so proud of Melyssa.
Great job on the card!

Thanh Vo said...

Cute cute! I love the pastels in this card.