Here's my new approach to button storage by the way...I wasn't using my kitchen spice rack so I emptied and cleaned the jars to house my buttons. I like it, and it is fun to spin around....lol
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
beautiful and another testament to your resourcefulness! :) I should clear out my basement and look for the spice rack that we put down there.
Hi, My name is Kelli Caslow, and I am a recoverring paper addict... haha.
I used to be pretty active in the paper crafting community, sadly a depleted inspiration tank left me speechless. I am still me though, and you can hunt me down on facebook if you wanna catch up again.
4 comments:
beautiful and another testament to your resourcefulness! :) I should clear out my basement and look for the spice rack that we put down there.
So very cool.
Thansk for sharing that idea! It looks great and something we can all do.
That looks eerily like my own button storage solution! LOL :) I love my spinning spice rack. It's fun to twirl!
Post a Comment