Monday, March 17, 2008

Memories...


Taking a break from the Everyday Tango, this card was made with a bunch of Heidi Grace products, the stamps, the diamond pattern and the mushrooms are all Heidi Grace (Fiskars) products.

Here I am sitting in my scrap space, when really I should be working. I've got a bagillion teeth to make and I just dont wanna...*pout* (If this confuses a lot of you, sorry....I make teeth for a living, people think it's pretty weird, but hey, it pays the bills...)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Super cute card, Kelli! I love all the shrooms :) Are they HG, too? I don't recall seeing them on my big paper chase a couple of weeks ago.

I hope you find the mojo to make those teeth! I know how it is to want to be scrappy, but have to work instead...

I hope you had a good St. Patty's Day!!

Kay said...

That card is so cute! Did you cut those shrooms out or did they come that way? Very cute!

You make teeth? That sound so interesting! I don't think it's weird at all. Just different. Nothing wrong with that. I'd love to hear more about it sometime!

Hope you had your Irish on today!