
It's time for our 1st BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!
And we're celebrating by giving YOU the presents!
In addition to the blog hop, we're having a card contest and we know you won't be able to resist once you see the awesome prize our fearless leader has decided to put up for grabs!
Check out the deets below on our big birthday par-tay activities...
First, hop hop hop:
Visit all of our Doodlelicious Diva blogs to see some of their awesome creations using the new releases! Leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win a $5.00 coupon from each Diva!
Next, create a card using a WD image (freebies are welcome)!!
In addition to creating a card and leaving comments on each Doodlelicious Diva blog, you must also do the following things for a chance to win the BiG gIaNt SuPeR pRiZe!!
•Blog about or mention in a SCS or PCP gallery entry about entering the contest
•Become a follower of the Whimsie Doodles blog
•Leave a comment and link here on the Whimsie Doodles blog to your card
The winner of our card challenge/blog hop will receive all the new releases plus 12 Copic markers (your choice) OR a $25.00 gift certificate for the Whimsie Doodles store plus 12 Copics (your choice)!!!!
Is that a prize or what??? I told you we knew how to party!
Before I let you leave my blog, I wanted to share with you what I have created using this super adorable new rubber stamp set called Stitch ems. This entire set is filled with such cute images and sayings, its hard to pick which one to share!! But I think I found a cute one to show ya...lol.

Now go forth and hop and create something Doodleliciously fabulous!


47 comments:
love the colours you used
Great cards!
Julie L.
I love this little bug - and can never go wrong with Swiss Dots....especially with that DP - ADORABLE
Great colours for such a cute bug!
Oh, my goodness! This card is SO adorable, Kelli! I love it!!!
This is adorable.
Oh how cute love the little bug. love the colors.
such a cute and adorable buggie. You could bug me with this card!ha! ha! love it
Love the papers you used! That little bug is too cute to bother anyone.
This is so adorable....I really like this image the best.....thank for sharing...
Oh so sweet! Love the fun dp and colours you've chosen!
Super Cute. I love the stiched bug stamp.
This little bug is too cute! :) The dotted paper is really cute with this little bug! :)
Love your card! Very cute! Thanks for the chance to win $5 gift card!
So fun. What a cute little bug. TFS.
Can't say enough about all of these wonderful cards.
Such a cute image and cute card.
Oh my gosh I love love love it!! Love the paper too!! Is it Crate paper? Thank you so much for sharing. I think I need this set!
Very cute card....love the neutral colours!
Cute card. I love the colors and the dp.
That cute little bug can bug me anytime!!
I like the colors on this card just fabulous and the inking makes it look antique-e!! Thanks for the great blog hop I love these!
I love this stamp...so cute :)
Truly sweet Bug!
Too cute.
I think this is just the most adorable digi. You did a wonderful job with your color choices.
Fabulous card!
Hi Kelli! I don't normally say this about bugs, but this one is durn cute! LOVE your coloring, and the colors you chose for the whole card! YUMMY! :) And congrats on that weight loss...you look FAB and so happy! :)
This is a darling card! I'm not bugged at all by giving it a look!
What a cutie!
Stunning card!
cute, cute bug :)
Definitely cute! Great colors and that PP is just perfect to repeat the circles from the bug.
Love this cute little guy! The colours of the paper you chose and the coloring are so wonderful together. You have done a splendid job.
Very, very cute!! The paper you chose goes so well with the image.
Love this card ... it's so cute! TFS!
This is so cute & I love the colors!
I love the shape of the card and the papers are just perfect to match your coloring TFS
Very cute card. Love the little bug.
Oh, I love the stitch ems! Love the dotted swiss you used on your card..it's to darn cute!
Very cute! Your coloring is super!
Love the bugs!
Cute stuff!
i am loving spots at the moment
Kelli- I love this card....it is so cute and very well out together!! The sticthed bug is too cute as well.
Thank you for sharing....I think I may have to join the fun, especially since I've been wanting to try the copic markers too!!!
Oh, what fun!!
Calypso
So sweet. Great color combo.
That image is so cute as well as the saying!
Post a Comment