Ready for another fun day of sitting around in pajamas sipping coffee with me? Good! Because I have a head start on ya...lol
So I am back again with another great sketch from the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog! Isnt this a fabulous sketch?! I really love these sketches that let me load up the layers...lol. I actually kept my layering pretty tame on this card today, but you all know me well enough by now to not be surprised by how many I pack on my cards. lol.

This card makes me kinda happy. Its pink and peach and pretty...lol. I have had this SEI paper in my stash for a year now, waiting for the right project. I love it, dont get me wrong, I just didnt have a clue what to do with it. I think it goes great with these cute Stampendous fishies, dont you? (By the way, I am loving this fishbowl stamp, I wouldnt be surprised to see it appear again without the fish inside...lol)
Thanks for stopping by again for another fun sketch. Sadly, next week is my last week as a guest Sugar Baby...lets make it a week to remember shall we? (Okay, well, I am not really planning anything, just gonna make another card...LOL. But it will be a good one darn it!)
Dont forget to head on over to the Sweet Stop and see the rest of the cards made with this sketch, and after you create your own card upload it to mr linky so we can all see it too!!


3 comments:
This card is SOOOO Cute.
Love the colors too!!!
This is a great card! I love how you made the sketch your own here! So cute!
How adorable is this??? LOVE that fish bowl and those cute little fishies!
Post a Comment