Okay, what stands out most about this new cupcake inspiration photo to you? For me, what stands out is the multi toned purples, the flowers and the silver centers. That is what was rolling around my mind while figuring out just what I wanted to do with this challenge. And Oh was I ever inspired!
No surprise, I again loaded my card with layers...was there ever a doubt?? I forgot to make note of my measurments this time though, sorry!! But as a rule of thumb, I like to add about 1/8th of an inch extra to all of my mattes if I am going to be distressing them like I have done here. It also helps that distressing stand out a bit more I think. Oh and this awesome owl image is my new love, you can snag it from Hope Stamps Eternal!! While you are there, check out the rest of the awesome stamps available right now, what a fabulous selection!! And if youre getting stamps, dont forget the ink!
Before I forget, Hope Stamps Eternal just got in a huge shipment of awesome new Cosmo Cricket paper pads, the smaller 6x6 variety!! Score! Scroll down a post or two and you will see some pictures I snagged. I am in love with that earthy one! And the early bird one...and who am I kidding, I want all of them...lol
Well thats it for me this week, make sure you check out what the rest of the HSE Sweeties did with this inspiration photo!! Oh and make sure you leave some extra special shout outs to our guest sweetie this week, Maureen Wong at My C.A.S.E. Studies !!!


10 comments:
OMG!!! This card is gorgeous! Love all the purples you used and all the pretty flowers. The distressing looks awesome, too! Great job on the inspiration challenge!
Oh Kelli! This is stunning. That owl is colored so beautifully! Seriously a FAB card!
This is freakin' Amazing!!!! I love everything!!! The coloring on the owl is superb!!!!!!
So pretty! Love all the distressing and flowers!!
fab card,i love the owl the colouring-in is fab! xx jo xx
Do you realize that every time you do one of these cupcake challenges you make me want to eat cupcakes? LOL! Your card looks fabulous! Great job!!!
Soooo pretty! Love the distressing and the coloring on the owl is fabulous!
Beautiful! That owl is gorgeous, and I love all your distressing paired with the pretty vintage lace!
YAY Im a great blog reader ;) I ALWAYS love your cupcake challenges.
Ahhhh, so sweet - love that owl! What a darlin' take on the inspiration piece!
Post a Comment