Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cupcake Time Again!!

Ahh yes, cupcake inspiration challenge day has arrived!! Woohooo! This week is CIC #17, if you decide to play along with the Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week then please use the tag *CIC17* when uploading to galleries...makes searching easier. {wink}

Just look at the delicious inspiration photo! Mmmmm. I love the bright pops of color too, so summery!
Without anymore delay here is my card. Once again, pulling color from the photo for this one! I am patiently waiting on my order from Hope Stamps Eternal to arrive...which is funny because I just placed the order on Friday night...lol. I have a few more days to wait yet...But I am so stinkin excited for when it gets here, mostly because I ordered up the new Basic Grey Lemonade papers! As well as two sets of the super adorable gamma stamps!!

I have to confess something...I dont like to do cards without layers anymore. And I mean TONS of layers...lol. I usually have at least two layers popped up on dimensional foam, but on this card I totally held back and only popped one layer (and no that little thought bubble doesnt count as a layer...lol)
Look I even took a detail shot for ya this week...I wanted you all to see the tiny bling flower on his apron!! Isnt this the cutest dang thing EVER?! I also used more of the glittery brads on this card too, I am so in love with those!!



Okay I am going to go settle down now and watch some cartoons with the kiddos. Thanks for stopping by!! And please do be inspired by the cupcakes and come back and share your creations with me and the other Hope Stamps Eternal Sweeties! Dont forget to go check out their blogs too!! Here are the links:

5 comments:

Abby said...

Love the card. Now that's one monkey stamp I'd def use!

Rachel Hope said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I Love this...so sweet, love how you colored him

Unknown said...

total cuteness! I love how you added the tiny bling to the aron!! I ordered Friday too and am anxiously awaiting some new Martha punches!!!

Ida said...

OMG this is adorable. You did a fabulous job on this card. The colors are so cheery and your layout is fantastic.

Thanh Vo said...

I love the bright colours too Kelli! Great layout for the image.