Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats Grad!

Graduation season already?! It went from snowstorms to graduation parties in the blink of an eye over here! Crazy...

So this card is my humble attempt at Graduation...all i had to work with are studio g's small stamps, and my solution for small stamps is usually inchie panels...lol. I've used this similar format on my cupcake card a few weeks ago...but i hopefully changed it up enough to make it new and exciting!

oh and I stamped a sentiment panel for the inside as well on this one. I first stamped the sentiment and let the ink dry for a few minutes. then stamped the yellow star and embossed it in a clear powder to give it a little more detail. i think it turned out super cute....


2 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome card! What a great layout & color combo.

Marilyn said...

WOW!! That card is awesome! I love how you were able to use the little stamps and they don't get lost, and I love how they are stamped slightly off of the paper! Great job as usual!