Sunday, May 24, 2009

Age is only a Number


Didn't have good lighting for this card, so of course the background is insanely dark...oh well. Who needs to see my messy kitchen anyway? lol. (I tend to photograph my cards on the dining room table these days because my craft area is so messy there's no good place to set the cards up anymore. (oops!)
I'm going to be busy making up a bunch of birthday cards over the next few days, I volunteered to make cards for work and I decided that while I'm at it I may as well make a set to list in my etsy shop or maybe on ebay. Either way, I'm not too confident any of them will sell as it is. Seems like handmade cards aren't on people's priority list these days.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This turned out super cute! the layout and use of the pattern paper is so great.

Anonymous said...

very cute! xx jo xx

Monica-FC said...

is this so cute and so funny. I just love it.

The Duckworth Family said...

Hey. I just saw a reply from you on one of my blogs in return to a question I had asked. It's no longer relevant, but I didn't notice the comment from you until just now and I feel awful! I'm sorry and really appreciate that you took the time to reply to my comment. Thanks so much and keep up the cute crafting and blogging!