Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Stamp Keepers?!

Okay, how many of you, along with myself, were excited when Inque Boutique released their clamshell case stamp keepers? I sadly was not able to purchase any before they were discontinued. boo hoo. Well, I was searching stamp storage on youtube and found this amazing new product from Stampendous which is like the stamp keeper x's 3!! that's right, three different depths to choose from! the deepest containers are able to store wood mounted stamps! Way cool! Here's the video, enjoy and drool. I know I sure did! OH and if anyone has seen these in stores yet, let me know where! I'd love to see them in action!



3 comments:

Heather said...

They have the shallow ones at our Archivers. I didn't see any that would fit wood mounted stamps though.

Shawne said...

I just wanted to say your blog is just so pretty and fun. I love everything on here!

Anonymous said...

im glad i found your blog! great stuff. they seem really cheap. i found them on their site so maybe you can order them? http://stampendous.cust.shopatron.com/products/203203/Storage