I decided this is a fitting card for my sister's birthday...hahahaha. Before I started making cards I was notorious for finding the crass yet super funny cards to give to everyone and they all looked forward to it. So when I saw the brithday stamp set by Inkadinkado a few months ago I had to buy it, the sentiments are great! I'm not a fan of super sappy anything, so these are awesome.The patterned paper is by Adornit. It's the Wild West Collection...super cute stuff! Oh and the bright green cardstock is some of the awesome Coredinations paper! Have you guys heard of this stuff yet?? The cores are not white, some of their papers are dark with colored cores, some have cores with a lighter shade of the same color, it's just really fun paper to work with!
Dont forget to head over to sheetload of cards to nominate me!! (see my earlier post) It would be really fun, and I could probably use my own designs on the cards and generate some more interest for my stamps! (My hubby and I were just talking last night about how it would be awesome to be able to send me to CHA as a wholesale manufacturer in a couple years!)


3 comments:
Cute card...love the sentiment! I just bought a set called Sassy Suzy from SU and it comes with a little lady stamp and all her spunky little sayings. Too cute!
That card is adorable!!!
Cute card.... Funny too.... Say HB to your sister....
I love the Coredinations p.... I agree, it's fun to work with.... I nominated you at Sheetload of cards.....And I think it would be awesome if you went to CHA.....
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!
Post a Comment