
Now let's hear it kids....all together now "awwwwww". So yeah, far more "cutesy" than the lilacs, I know. A girls' gotta play right?
Funny story for ya today, we were out driving around this evening, drinking some Starbucks of course...and from the backseat I hear {as cute as can be} "Mamma, can we go back to the latte store now?" Sure baby, you bet!
So on this card I was just keeping it simple again, not trying to overwhelm my dopey giraffe with embellishments. The awesome polka dot paper is from the BoBunny Blueberry line by the way, you can snag some for yourself at All Moments Remembered (click the link!). The exact name is Blueberry Dot... and it is awesome paper!
Supplies for this card:
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stamp sentiment - Studio G, Prisma Pencils, Mona Lisa odorless paint thinner, glitter glue (i mostly use generic craft brands), Offray brown check ribbon, and once again the focal image is hand drawn by ME!


4 comments:
I am sitting here amazed at your talent. That giraffe is AWESOME!!
you are amazing, kelli! this is too darned cute!!
Did you actually draw the giraffe?!? That is amazing!!! He is so stinkin' cute!! I was just wondering where the "stamp came from and here I find out that I'm SOL because you have such great talent! Well!!! Huh! ;)
Just simply adorable. You are so very talented!
Post a Comment