Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Paper Bag Album








I used a bunch of stuff I found at WalMart a week or so ago, and some fun ribbon from Michaels. This may be for a swap I'm doing, but I dont know for sure, I did this album as a "proto-type" of a swap album. So we'll see if I'm motivated enough to do another one, i kinda lost steam toward the end of this. It got way more involved than I thought it would. (i.e. way too many little nooks and crannies to glue down...lol)


3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love your new avatar!! You look so cute sitting at your computer :)

The paper bag album is really nice. I can see that it was definitely involved. I wish I could find that cute paper at my WM!! TFS :)

Rick said...

I thought the name of your blog is funny. Just had to say that.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Martha said...

Your new photos of u are stellar...and that snowy album is SO cute...looks like some Creative Memories things I bought (see why waste money on their expensive stuff, when other places have similar things)!