Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch#54

Ready for a new sketch challenge? Perfect! The Sweet Stop has another awesome sketch for you all this week. Make sure you jump on over to the sketch blog to see more amazing cards by the rest of the design team!!



For my card, I wanted to try my hand at an Origami Tie...and let me tell ya, double sided paper is a little thick for this technique...lol. But I still like it. ;)
Supplies:
Papers - Bazzill cardstocks, Bella Blvd. Man of the House collection
Stamps - Stampendous TwoYou, technique tuesday stitch border
embellishment - making memories clip

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card, Kelli!! I love the tie and how you used the little clip on it!!

Rachel Hope said...

FUN!!! What a great Mad card!!!

Emma said...

Very fun!! The tie is so great! :)

Candace said...

This is sooo cute! Love the tie! And WOW on your weight loss results! I need to do that program! Hope you have a great week! :)