Saturday, May 1, 2010

Insanity: Before and After :)

Well, Beachbody Insanity definitely works folks.


Are you ready?? I still have to take my Fit Test tomorrow, and do my final measurements, but I took my final picture last night after my workout and couldnt wait to share with you just how DRASTIC the difference is, keep in mind, this was only a TWO month program. :) And as you can see, I had a bit to lose. I wasnt enourmous, but I had officially hit that point where I had to shop in the plus sized department at the store, which made me feel so awful about myself that I decided it was time to change that.

I didnt go on a strict diet because I didnt want a chance of backsliding, so I am just eating healthier in general, avoiding most desserts which isnt too hard. Eating more veggies, drinking tons of water, and often times I drink a protien shake after my workouts. It seems to be working fine for me. ;) I am not yet at my goal, I tried on a few size 14 pants at the store the other day and was pleasantly surprised that they fit me finally, but my goal is a size 10, so onward I will go. Next on my list is a Jillian Michaels workout, the 30 day shred. I do well with these pre-planned workouts, but I also got a couple other Jillian Michaels videos that look great. A lot of the moves are similar to INSANITY just at a little lesser intensity. I could use a little bit of a rest now, I have wicked shin splints going on right now..lol.

















9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great job! You look great!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW...that is awesome!! You look great, Kelli!!

Nicole said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH, You are so awesome Kelli!!!!!!! I am so proud of you for putting yourself, your health and happiness ahead of anything else!

You look so much happier in the 'after' photo! LOL! WOW, maybe there is hope for my tummy yet! YOU LOOK SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

I left ya a message on the dt blog, letme know! HUGS AND BIG CONGRATS KELLI!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Espiritu said...

wow!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!! i gotta do this insanity thing!!!and yes i agree with nicole, you look happier in the after photo ;)

Thanh Vo said...

Holy toledo, you look amazing Kelli!! Way to go. You look amazing

Kelly Mahany said...

Girl you look fantastic!! I give you such credit for sticking to such a hard workout schedule for two months... but the payoff must feel fantastic!! Congratulations on a job well done!!

Michelle Woerner said...

BRAVO my love! Congrats to you! You look stunning!! Hugs,

Jingle said...

Good for you!!! I am so excited for you! You deserve this!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW you look amazing.. two months.. I think I need to try this right now.. what great inspiration you are!! keep on keeping on Kelli.