
Also, Rachel has a sad announcement on her blog today regarding the Hope Stamps Eternal store, so please make sure you stop by and leave her some big time love. And also, head on over to the Hope Stamps Eternal store and do some shopping while supplies last!
Supplies:
Papers - Bazzill Cardstocks, Basic Grey Porcelain, Bella Blvd Estate Sale
Ribbon - May Arts
Stamps - Hero Arts Whats Perking?









6 comments:
Adorable card!!! Love the colors, style, stamps, just very cute!!!
Hey girl! This is just darling! I love that stamp set by HA. Very cute!! Big hugs,
I saw the cups right away too! Great card!!!
I just love this card! Great image, LO, papers, etc. Wonderful job. I am going to go check out the store.
This is a great card. I love tea pots and tea cups. Thank you for visiting my blog.
mmmmmm the cupcake looks yummy and your card is ADORABLE!! (=
Post a Comment