Hey there cupcake fans! Did you all have a chance to play last weeks cupcake challenge?? It sure was a fun one, bright fun colors. Well, dont worry if you missed it because this week is also full of bright and cheerful colors! I had so much fun with this inspiration challenge. Just look at the beautiful flowers!


Okay, so as much as I loved the colorful flowers, I just couldnt find any flower stamps in my stash that I wanted to use. So I went with cupcakes...lol. I love pairing stripes (I used Making Memories Just Chillin) and plaids (Bella Blvd. All Inclusive) and these two papers worked so perfectly that I feel like the card practically made itself!
Dont forget to stop by the rest of the Sweeties blogs and see what they have prepared for this weeks inspiration challenge!
Colleen ~ Kristen ~ Michelle ~ Piali ~ Teresa ~ Karen
And after you have seen everyone elses beautiful cards, make one yourself and add your entry to MR. LINKY on the HSE BLOG!!








7 comments:
This is a cutie patootie! LOVE the striped bottom and perfect little cuppies! Hugs,
How cute!!! Love the papers ... cupcakes are great idea !!
Hugs~
aaahhh Kelli, these papers are perfect for these cupcakes, great job...Happy Easter!
enjoy *~*
FUn! Love the mix of patterns and colors!
This is really super cute!
I love it! Its so perfect for a spring birthday!
Very fun and colorful. Love the dp at the bottom and the use of cupcakes instead of flowers.
Post a Comment