Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!!

Hey Whimsie Fans!! Its release day again, and there are some seriously CUTE images headed your way, like these adorable images and Koale and Leah swinging. I just love both of them, and couldnt decide which to share today...so you guessed it, I am sharing both. :) Dont forget to hop onto the Whimsie Doodles blog and see whats going on over there, ya never know theyve got up their sleeves. ;) Oh yeah, and these images can be purchased at the Whimsie Doodles store.



Card Supplies:
Leah:
papers - Cosmo Cricket, CoreDinations Cardstock
stamps - Studio G sentiment, Whimsie Doodles image
mini brads, prismacolor pencils
Koale:
papers: K&Co., Remenisce
stamps: studio g sentiment, Whimsie Doodles image
screw head brads, cuttlebug die for sentiment, prismacolor pencils

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I love that patterned paper on the top of the girl-on-a-swing card...I will have to hunt that down! These are both wonderful!

Thanh Vo said...

Glad to see you used both the images because they're both so cute!