Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whimsie Wednesday Challenge: Keepin It Real

Up for a good challenge? How about a Whimsie Wednesday challenge then? Jump on over to PaperCraft Planet and join in with the rest of the Whimsie Doodles fans for an awesome challenge that is all about Keepin It Real. (You can also find the challenge on the Whimsie Doodles blog, but all the fun happens on the paper craft planet group so make sure you join us there!)

Supplies:
Papers - BoBunny Double Dot cardstock, KaiserCraft Penny Royale Collection
Prima paper flowers, Recollections super mini brads, buttons, glitter, string, rhinestone
Lil Cupid stamp by Whimsie Doodles
Fiskars border Punch
PrismaColor colored pencils and odorless paint thinner


blog separater

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I really love the colors on this one!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Kelli!! What a fun challenge and I can't wait to play along!! I love how you used the floss & gem!!

Sheri

Thanh Vo said...

I wasnt sure if I knew what I was doing or going to like my end result of this challenge, but I ended up loving my project Kelli! lol Thanks for hosting.

Love your little penguin there!