If you havent stopped by the Whimsie Doodles blog yet, you should probably hop over there really quick for the FULL details and prize information for our blog hop!!
Welcome Whimsie Doodles Fans! Thank you for visiting and playing along in our Doodlelicious blog hop! My project features the letter L, which is for Layered Bookmarks. For my project, I used two of the new Whimsie Doodles sets, Lil Cupid and Mini Valentines, both of are which available in the Whimsie Doodles store, starting today!


These bookmarks were sooo fun to make, my 4 year old helped me push the buttons on the cricut machine to cut the bookmark diecuts. She was so proud of herself...lol. The cartridge for the bookmarks was the Animal Kingdom. The shapes in the layers are nestabilities Labels2, and some random diecut that I traced and cut myself. Basically, I just cut layers of patterned paper, and sandwiched some ribbon between the layers and then ahered the ribbon to the bookmarks. Super quick and easy! This could be a fun project to make with your kiddos too ;)
Be sure to visit all of our Doodlelicious Design Team blogs today and comment on their projects and on the Whimsie Doodles blog for your chance to win some fantastic prizes! And if you have already figured out the scrambled message...shhhhh...keep it to yourself and use it as the discount code to snag some super cute new Whimsie images!! (Make sure yiou type in the discount code in ALL CAPS and all one word, no spaces)
Kelly
Linda
Dawn
Paula
Thanh
Joni
Sheri
Alicia
Denise
Donna
Nicole
Kelli <---You Are Here!
Nikki









65 comments:
I love this idea.. It turned out so cute. Thanks for Sharing
What a great idea, I think I need to make some of those!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Ww fantastic bookmarks, brilliant idea. Loving all the inspiration on the hop...
Hugs Emma x
great project idea! I love the cricut!!! Very nicely done!
Vicki
Love the bookmarks! definitely going to try these.
Wow! These bookmarks are awesome! Very well done!
These are gorgeous! I love the papers & the coloring...actually I love everythng about them!
these bookmarks are fab!! Who won't want to have a specially made for them one!
Great bookmarks.
Fun hop although the instructions and links seem to vary on everyone's blog but fun though.
Ann xxx
Super fun!!
These are terrific! :O)
Love your bookmarks!!! Great work!
Gotta make some of those bookmarkers... super cute!!!
Love these bookmarks!!!!
Love the bookmarks! Pretty! Hugs, michelle
What a cute idea! My DD loves to read.! Thanks.
LOVE these bookmarks! you did a beautiful job.
hugs,
Rachel
Adorable Kelli! Because of you I bought two new Cricut cartridges yesterday :)
Those bookmarks are awesome. I'm loving these images. TFS.
These are so nice. A change from cards!
What cute book marks and I'm glad your daughter had fun helping you!
very cute bookmarks..my grand-daughter loves my cricut machine too..
well done on your project
Adorable!
Absolutely LOVE your idea!! Adding it to my list of projects. Thank You!
brillient idea
OMG, what a cute idea! Love these on bookmarks, it's so cute!!!!
great young girl project! girl scouts ect... thank you for sharing
Great idea. My DH and DS are readers, and these would be perfect for them. TFS LindaC
The bookmark is adorable. I want to make some for my niece to take to school on Valentine's Day.
These book marks are so cute. What a great idea. and love the angle penguin
I'm going to do some stamping with a group of Girl Scouts.. This will be a great project for them to make. Thanks for the great idea.
Fantastig idea lovely.
What an awesome idea! Love bookmarks and yours are the best...great job!
Great card, thanks for giving us a chance to win some cool images.
I don't have a Cricut but I sure do love your project. I read to children to spell their teachers and would love to share some of these bookmarks with them. Anything to encourage little people to read a book!
What a great idea thanks for sharing
These bookmarks are adorable. You did a wonderful project.
what a great idea, the book,arks turns adorable.
ohhhh, these are absolutely adorable, made sweeter still by the great help you had! LOVE it!
What a beautiful idea! Very nice!
i'm loving your bookmarks. i love to gift bookmarks when i share or return books - these are a great design!
What a great idea. I'll have to check into the cartridge. You tags are super sweet and would be appreciated by any reader!
These would be great to make for a classroom of kids instead of candy or sweets.
these are the cutest book marks ever! can I steal this concept? hopping along
Kelli,
You have created the cutest bookmarks. I just love it when you can combine the use of your cricut with stamp projects. So cute
I'm a hoppin
^^^ ^^
Roxx.T
http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/
they are so cute - will have to try them out!
what fun book markers!
Oh, I love this idea-darling!
These are sooo beautiful and you´re right, it´s a perfect project with the kids too, and they´ll just love it as much as we do.
These new images is just fabulous, and I soooo love them.
Maryann
I love so much your bookmarks ! what a great idea!
Oh my gosh, those are PRECIOUS, I just adore them!!! I love the soft coloring, I love everything about them! :)
Loving the bookmarks Kelli! :)
We can all use bookmarks and these are awesome. Thanks for showing your creativity.
gorgeous bookmarks - love this idea !!!
I'm a bookmark fan(atic) and this is a style I hadn't seen before -- love them! Awesome job on the images, too!!
What a great idea. These were super cute.
I love your idea...very cute. Thanks for sharing.
Bookmarks, great idea and low fat! TFS Very cute
I just adore these bookmarks. They are soooo much better than anything I've done! Love your color choices...they rock!
Fabulous bookmarks!
What a brilliant design of bookmark!
Very inspiring!
What a fabulous gift these would make.
those are the fanciest bookmarks I have ever seen! pretty! :)
what a cute idea
great project and I love the wings!
Post a Comment