Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Morning, Its Time for Cupcakes!

Well, its time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal...are ya ready? Here is the super cute snowman cupcakes...


And here is my totally NON holiday birthday card...LOL. I just wasnt feeling the christmas vibe when I sat down to make a card for this challenge, so I went a different direction. Hope ya dont mind!




Now head on over to the Sweeties and see how they interpreted this cupcake!!!!
Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen - Glitter Ink (will be posting late)
Bonnie - The Lucky Clucker
Natalie - Dougnat Diaries
Jessica - Shamrocks and Seashells
Michelle - Stop and Stamp the Roses
Teresa - Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Elena - The Red Haired Girl -December's Guest Sweetie


Supplies:
Stamps - Studio G sentiment, The Greeting Farm Miss Anya
Pearls - ZVA Creative
other supplies - copic markers, glitter, sewing machine, white gel pen

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable, your coloring is amazing, great cupcake inspired card!

enjoy *~*

Carolina said...

Wow - wonderful take on the cupcakes! Love what you did with this image...adorable as can be!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! I love that girl and what you have done with her!!!

Bonnie said...

What a sweetheart of a card! Love it!

Elena said...

What a sweet card! I love the layout you created and very pretty DP!

Jessica said...

Great card! And I think it's very cool to take non-holiday inspiration from a very holidayish photo!

Unknown said...

Great card and these are the best snowmen cupcakes I have ever seen!!

Mrs.B said...

Love the cupcakes, but love the card more. You are super talented!