Sunday, December 6, 2009

CIC36

Happy Sunday afternoon everyone...I totally spaced getting my post pre-scheduled for today, so its a bit later than usual. I actually have two cards this week, I know, totally over-acheiving arent I?!



So heres the super cute picture that we have to work with for this weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, Rachel picked a great one!




Make sure to check out all the Sweet creations by the HSE Sweeties...


and We have a wonderful Guest Sweetie this month,




Supplies:

Papers - Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock, Bella Blvd. December Details
Stamp - Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps
Punch - Martha Stewart border punch
Extras - Dimensional foam adhesive , mini brads






Supplies:

Stamps - Stampendous
Papers - Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey
Ink - Memento


blog separater

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! Love both of your cards!!!

Jingle said...

These are really adorable! I particularly like the little house card!

Jessica said...

Wow, way to show us up by making 2 cards! ;-) LOL! Love them both!