Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ready for MORE big news??


Aint this little guy stylish in his denim overalls? He is a part of the new Pond Friends stamp set to be released by Sherrod Studio on Sept. 19th...Whats that? You havent heard of Sherrod Studio yet?
Well then let me introduce you! Sherrod Studio is a wonderful acrylic stamp company that just happened to ask me to join them as an illustrator! Yeah I know!! I feel so incredibly honored to be given the opportunity to illustrate stamps, many of you long time blog readers know that stamping has really become a passion of mine of the last couple years, and that passion for stamping has evolved into the desire to create stamps as well. The hardest thing has been keeping my mouth shut! (My fingers too...lol)
Make sure you hop on over to the Sherrod Studio blog and meet the talented design team and the owner/illustrator Kim. Oh and you will see more sneak peeks for the new releases!

blog separater

12 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is SO exciting!!! :)

PattiM said...

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!! CONGRATULATIONS, KELLI!!!! Awesome news and you soooooo deserve it...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Kim said...

We must be thinking alike when it comes to coloring the little guy:)
Adorable card! Congrats!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Yippee! How wonderful! I am so proud of you -you GO GIRL and get those dreams! Hugs,

Jingle said...

YAY!!!!YAAAAAYYY!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! That is awesome! I will have to check them out! (But I may be picky...I only want stamps from their BEST illustrator! ;-))

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, little overalls!! AND congrats on winning!!!

Ceal said...

congrats Kelli! I am happy to have you join us. I love our set. I have used it the past two days!

Joseline said...

Beautiful design Kelli! This little guy is adorable. So glad you joined the Sherrod Studio team. Can't wait to see your designs come to life.

dawnmercedes said...

Fun card! I can't wait to see the rest of your sneak peeks!

Michelle VP said...

Your duck is adorable! Love the 4 panels for the background of your card. :)

Jingle said...

You should really consider checking out yesterday's post on my blog. Just say'n. ;-)

Nancywithajones said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy congrats and ughmmm GOOOOOO look at jingly jingly's blog from yesterday :)