Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Whimsie Doodles!!

Whimsie Doodles has just released another REALLY cute digital stamp set, this one is full of the cutest aquatic images! I could spend an entire week making cards from this set alone...in fact, I may do just that...lol.

This card was a lot of fun to make, combining new and old techniques. The sand is just torn kraft cardstock that I inked. I made the clouds my chalking off the edge of a scallopped circle, then I smooshed my versamark pad all over it and embossed the entire image with a Polysparkle embossing powder by Ranger. It really makes it shimmer! My seashell has TONS of color in it, cream, lavendar, baby blue, peach and white. Make sure you click on it to enlarge it. (hopefully it works this time, I have noticed sometimes blogger wont cooperate and enlarge my pictures!).
I do hope every has had a fantastic week so far! (I cannot believe it is almost Friday, this week has sure FLOWN by for me!)

blog separater

No comments: