Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There are some new stamps on the block...



Okay well, not my block...yet...someday soon hopefully though...lol. I wanted to share this new stamp company with you all, they just celebrated their grand opening on July 1st! The name is Sherrod Studio. I've grabbed a few photos of their current stamps to show you all...they are so lovely!

That sand castle stamp is so awesome! It would look great on summer scrapbook pages too! Anyway, go have a look-see and spread the word about the new stamp company in town. I think that with the demise of so many brick and mortar specialty stores we are eventually going to have to learn to rely on one another to share fun new online scrapbooking and stamping stores. Otherwise, how will we EVER get our fix? LOL. Seriously though, what are some of YOUR favorite online stores? New or Old...I'd love to hear about them!

1 comment:

Cosplay said...

Thanks for writinng this