Here's what I've done with the image. I opted to go without the sentiments completely, I plan on added either "good things come to those who wait" OR the "sorry I missed your birthday" to the inside so that it can either just be a gift card holder or birthday, thus making it useful for TWO occasions!Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Have some patience!!
Final new release for Whimsie Doodles...and you can even go snag it TODAY!! Here's the image of the full digital stamp set, this one is so neat because it come with a card front and inside sentiment...I love those!! Many card makers ask "do you decorate the inside too?" well with this set the answer is "ABSOLUTELY!" And this one lends itself wonderfully for gift card holders!
Here's what I've done with the image. I opted to go without the sentiments completely, I plan on added either "good things come to those who wait" OR the "sorry I missed your birthday" to the inside so that it can either just be a gift card holder or birthday, thus making it useful for TWO occasions!
Here's what I've done with the image. I opted to go without the sentiments completely, I plan on added either "good things come to those who wait" OR the "sorry I missed your birthday" to the inside so that it can either just be a gift card holder or birthday, thus making it useful for TWO occasions!
Labels:
WhimsieDoodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
CUTENESS!!!!
Your Patience is perfect! Too cute-- love the bright colors!
Ahhh, ever so sweet!
Post a Comment