Hey Everyone, short post today I'm super tired. I had some fun with this card. I saw on another blog a neat tutorial for "paper tole" and HAD to try it out! I didn't have the forethought to emboss my images first, but I think I'm going to start doing that and see how I like it.Anyway, I'm not 100% in love with this card, I think it still needs something around the lion, maybe leaves or something.








2 comments:
I LOVE this!! I'm a huge fan of adding layors of an image to my cards too. This turned out Fantastic. You did a great job!
Loving your card with the paper tole lion. Thats a cute lion. Thanks for linking to the tutorial. Looks like some extra work but well worth it!!! Hope your having a great Sunday!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Post a Comment