Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wishing You a Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! I'm still working on that green card....lol. I didn't even try to go green today, I went with these golden yellow and tealish colors from the K & Co. Wild Saffron paper pad. I'm still loving it by the way, I haven't used it as often as I've wanted, I think part of me doesn't want to use it all up too soon, but I am going to make an effort not to hoard my favorites anymore. I mean, couldn't you just see me hoarding them for so long that eventually they are out of date and suddenly ugly? LOL.

This post will have to be short and sweet, I'm wiped out. I had a sick toddler and a sick husband to deal with all day, I played hookie from work today to take care of my family. So not worth it....LOL. Just kidding...sorta....hehehe.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Love it!

angie worthington said...

LOVE the card!!!...i am with you aon the wild saffron!...i guess i need to go ahead and buy another
12X12 slab!!!....