Hey Everyone! I had a little extra time this weekend so I got some stamping done, yahooo! Oh and I got some new paper, loving the DCWV animal cracker line, it's cute! The Dino stamp is an older Studio G wood mounted stamp.
I still dont totally have the hang of the copics but I think I'm getting better. I just have to find a decent paper, I like this one so far, it's a 100lb. drawing paper so it's super thick and seems to be making it easier to blend the inks.
Kelli this is adorable! Where did you find those little leaves ... or did you hand-cut them? I saw them on your card last night and didn't get a chance to ask you!
Hi, My name is Kelli Caslow, and I am a recoverring paper addict... haha.
I used to be pretty active in the paper crafting community, sadly a depleted inspiration tank left me speechless. I am still me though, and you can hunt me down on facebook if you wanna catch up again.
1 comment:
Kelli this is adorable! Where did you find those little leaves ... or did you hand-cut them? I saw them on your card last night and didn't get a chance to ask you!
Post a Comment