Last night was a super fun online crop over at AMR, and putz that I am never blogged about it to make sure you all could join in the fun. I deserve a seat in the corner for that one. But I will share the challenge I hosted last night.
The theme of the crop was Tropical Vacation, and boy was it a fun one. The forum is still open today to play along in the challenges and see all the fun projects being posted. Here's the link for that. Feel free to join us on the message board! Just a heads up though, if you dont take the time to honestly fill in the profile information you may not get accepted for registration. There are a lot of nasty spammers that like to sneak onto message boards, so All Moments Remembered is a private board for our safety. You cant even read anything without being a member, for that matter. It's a fun and encouraging place to hang out and I genuinely invite all of my readers to stop in and check it out.
Now onto the card!! My challenge was to use Spicy Tropical Colors (think rich reds, golds, oranges, turqoises...anything tropical that makes you feel like you're on a vacation!) along with tropical images. Here's mine:








1 comment:
Wow, that's a really cute card - you definitely have a talent :)
Post a Comment