Saturday, May 24, 2008

You're a Hit!

Here's another little one for sale, aint he cute? I'll be re-working this design so that I can offer a softball playing girl stamp and cards soon. Hopefully tonight I can get some time to sit and play. It's looking promising, my hubby is headed to the theater to see Indiana Jones and I can craft up a guilt free storm! WOOHOO!!

Oh and if you haven't already, check out the design blog that goes along with my etsy shop, I am on the hunt for another team member to help me demo my stamps. I'm not searching for the best darn stamping superstar, I want to have a good mixture of skill levels to present stamping ideas to people who are curious. I've already got one permanent member, Angie. You can see her blog here. Angie and I met over on the Creating Keepsakes message board but lately we mostly hang out at a new favorite hangout All Moments Remembered. Seriously, go check that place out, I spent most of my online time over there learning from the awesome design team and playing with all the fun members on the message board.

5 comments:

Harley Dee said...

I'm so tickled for you about your new company... and I think it's great that Angie has joined on with you as a team member. Both of you do such great work :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to buy two of these "you're a hit" cards if you had them in a girl version! Love your cards!

Michele
Austin, Texas

Anonymous said...

aawwww, thanks kelli!...i am anxiously awaiting the girl softball player!!!...just recently started my daughter's softball album!....can't wait to see these stamps!!!....
:) angie (craftyscrapr)

Stacy said...

Cute card! I wish I could draw like you :)

Unknown said...

lovely!

just finished a chipboard purse from ur tutorial, thanks xx

http://southernfairydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/completed-chipboard-purse.html