
It's all me baby! Dont forget you can buy my cards in my etsy shop (assuming I didn't sell them already that is) I just listed 5 more cute kid cards, I've got two ballerina girls, two baseball players (boys) a skateboarding boy and this little munchkin still available. I'll even customize the colors if ya like. (wink wink) Oh and I am in the works for making a softball player (girl) and hopefully a princess, as long as I can wrangle a few hours tomorrow to sit down and sketch.
So just throwing this out there, if I were to print out little grab bags of uncolored images to sell while I am working out the kinks with the stamp making, would any of you buy them? I'm thinking packs of 12 images you choose which you want, and 15 sentiments (to coordinate) in the fonts that I have chosen to coordinate with the stamp designs of course.








3 comments:
I use my blog to sell my art too. How's it going?
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
cute cards! and congrats on all your crafty endeavors!!!
Uh.... YEAH!!! I would totally buy them!!
Through a set up there, ballerina, little boy, do you have a little girl playing, maybe tomboy-ish??? woo hoo!!!
Post a Comment