Thursday, May 22, 2008

You sneaky sneaky girls!!

So I am totally busted arent I?

Okay okay, calm yourselves down, there are no stamps available for sale YET...but soon, very soon! I have some fun things in the works that's for sure. And you better believe my ballerina will not be lonely for long. {Big Wink}

I only ask that we try to respect Stacey over at All Moments Remembered and not overload her board with talk of my stamps when they are ready to sell. I really want to respect to her message board guidelines of not advertising myself over there. Agreed?

If you have any questions I will gladly answer them here on my blog. And if you're feeling super antsy, I have set up a wordpress blog specifically for my upcoming stamp line. Until I have stamps to sell I will be listing all my cards on etsy for the time being. So here's the wordpress linkie:
www.lilaccitydesigns.wordpress.com

There, are you vultures satisfied yet? Hahahaha. You know I'm kidding....right? Oh yeah, and my etsy in case you missed my last post:
www.LilacCityDesigns.etsy.com

1 comment:

All moments remembered said...

Kelli you are so sweet but I must admit I plan to promote the heck out of you!!!!! SILLY GIRL!!!! You have come a long ways and I am so proud of you!!!!! I wish you all the success in the world sweetie!!!! Now if you start a scrapbook kit club well then you could keep it quiet on the mb!! LOL!!!!
HUGS, Stacey