Seriously, do you??....
Author Joanna Campbell Slan commented on my blog post yesterday and gave me some more fun information! If you pre-order her book via Mainstreet Books in St. Charles you will be entered in a drawing, and the prize is being a character in book 2 of the series! How neat would that be?! Here's the email address to inquire about pre-orders from Mainstreet Books in St. Charles: msbstchas@sbcglobal.net The character is a scrapbooker (and Joanna said you wont get to kill anyone...I guess that character was already taken...lol) and although the book is finished, it's still in the editing process so it'll be easy to add the name in!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
how cool! I'll have to pre-order the book just for the chance to see "Q" in print! LOL
I love to read too, can't wait for this one to come out, and thanks for the tip!
that is cool. I wish I still had the attention span and desire to read... Hopefully it will return soon when the youngest starts preschool! :)
Post a Comment