Seriously folks! I am an avid reader, well, that's a lie...Whatever the next step up from avid is, that'd be me. I could knock out 5 or 6 books a week if I didn't have diapers to change and toddlers to watch...lol.
So, I have fun news...I recently received an email from an awesome MB friend of mine Nicole asking me if I'd like to help out to promote an upcoming book release. Well, that's an easy answer, YAH!! She in turn passed my name along to author Joanna Campbell Slan.
Paper, Scissors, Death (Click the link to go to Amazon for pre-order and more details!) is due out late September and from what I can tell, it'll make for a fun read! I got an email with a few details from the author, and the book will have scrapbooking tips, and projects! How fun! Plus coupons for snapfish, fun contests and a great mystery to boot! I am quite excited to be able to help out to get the word out there. I hear there is even a #2 already finished! I think one of the more encouraging aspects of her work is that it's clean reading, no nasty language or uncalled for sexual content getting in the way of the story!
So anyway, check out the link to the book on amazon and check out this cool blog, Killer Hobbies, it's where you can find Joanna Campbell Slan hanging out!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hey, Kelli--
Thanks for sharing the news about Paper, Scissors, Death.
Here's more fun...if your readers pre-order the book from Main Street Books in St. Charles msbstchas@sbcglobal.net They'll be entered into a drawing to be a character in Book 2. That's right, you or someone you love can be a scrapbooker in Book 2. (No, I won't let you KILL anyone.)
Yes, Book 2 is done...but not the edits, so I can easily add YOUR name.
I'm excited about having you read Paper, Scissors, Death. There's no overt sex, but there is a romance!
Post a Comment