Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thumbs up for Glue Dots Vellum!


Okay, this is a gift tag, not a card, the hole for the ribbon is punched in the scallop circle behind the purple, I just haven't hung the ribbon on the top of it. Anyway, tried out my glue dots vellum for the first time. Love it! The transparency is the top layer with the dark brown swirls and birdie, cant see the glue can ya? Me neither!

5 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

I love that stuff, too! It's the best for attaching teeny-tiny embellies and my QK letters.
That tag is so freakin' adorable! Great job! :D

Stacy said...

I love this tag.

Christina Carnoy said...

That is so absolutely lovely!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning card. I love the layout and the glue dots vellum sounds perfect. TFS, :0) Mel

noel joy said...

i really like this tag kelli. it's so pretty! tfs!