Thursday, April 3, 2008

hand made in minutes!


Lovin the Cogsmo line, by the way! I dont have any little boys here, but I bought it up anyway, it's so stinking cute! Even the sentiment I used was part of a journaling card by cosmo cricket. (The velvet ric rac is actually Basic Grey but shhhh, dont tell anyone i'm mixing my manufacturers again...lol)

Side note here, Blogger is starting to bug the bugeeezers out of me, I for some reason cannot post comments on ANY blogger blogs this week, the stupid word verification box isn't loading and no matter how many times I refresh it or submit with that field left blank (to get it to kick me back to the comment page in hopes of the word magically being there....) it just wont work! Is this happening to anyone else? (If this is happening to you too, or you know how to fix this please email me! I dont want to post it here for any ole whacko to email me, so bust out your secret agent bifocals and read it in my watermark...you should be able to click on my photos and expand them to see it better....lol)

2 comments:

Harley Dee said...

Another cute cute card :) And I haven't had any problems posting.. hope it gets fixed for ya' :)

Mary Dawn said...

it might help if you try clearing your cache ...it's called something else in firefox, but i can't remember right now--"clear private data" maybe, it's in TOOLS on your task bar

love the cogsmo, LOVE