And on to the love and stuff...So the mister and I went out yesterday evening for appetizer/dessert at our favorite restaurant called "the Prospector"...loved it! I had this amazing dessert that was made like a pie, the "crust" was a brownie, the filling was peanut butter mousse drizzled with a peanut butter and chocolate ganache....can you say HEAVEN?! I need to go there more often, I mean, it's not like I really want these pants to fit forever, right?
After that we went to see the movie Juno. Hilarious! The venacular alone makes is worth while to see the movie. I was laughing through the whole thing, but my favorite part was near the end when the lead gal Juno tells her man that he's the cheese to her macaroni. Oh then when she was in labor, she used the phrase (excuse the language, but in the situation it was well suited...lol) "fuckitey-ow!" Which was HILARIOUS! I mean here's this tiny little girl getting ready to have a baby and she's begging for her spinal tap! LOL!! It was a great take on pregnancy from the viewpoint of a 16 year old idealistic teen...and worth the money we didn't spend on it! (we had a gift card so even if it sucked it was still free...lol)








4 comments:
sounds like you had a wonderful evening !!!!love that cute butt great layout,
tfs
I love that lo!!!!
I think I need to go to the Prospector!
Whatever shot you had set up couldn't POSSIBLY have been better than this one! Darling photo & really cute LO!!
Post a Comment