Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Baby Day!


Quick and easy cards today, I saw this idea in the new Paper Crafts mag and had to try it myself. I used DCWV nana's kids for the alphas, Deja Views circles papers and ink and stickles.

6 comments:

IamDerby said...

Those are very cute Kelli

4guysandagirl said...

Your cards are so adorable!! By the way, I'm tagging you. The details are on my blog. Hope you can play along!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very cute and bright!!!!
Love the added glitter.
tfs.
chat
thank you for visiting my blog. You had a queation about how I picked my colors. Mainly I'd like to experiement with colors, so there is no palette I follow. If it looks good and pleasing to the eye, i will used the colors over and over again. I also play with my layering, so it does not overwhelm my main image. hope this helps.
thanks again.

Jenn said...

So cute Kelli!

Kay said...

Great job!! I saw this too and now I'm wanting to go get that stack! I got the baby boy one but I guess it's back to Jo's for me! lol

Samantha said...

Okay, how did I miss these cards? I'm so out of it lately! Great job, my dear :) I love quick and easy...cards that is.