Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer!


Okay lets clear the air here a bit. I am an overachiever by nature. If you tell me to do something I will complete the task quickly and with an added flourish. Well, this first ATC swap I joined is no exception. Technically the sign up doesn't close until the 17th...and technically I may not be done making these if more people sign up, but that's okay with me. I made 4 extra ones for last minute stragglers. But honestly, they were pretty easy to make because they are so small.
Now for the over achievering...I am weird. I admit that. I save the clear bags that my scrap supplies come in. They are perfect for packing small embellies, favors etc. for swaps and raks. So anyway, the little packs that studio g $1 stamps come in are PERFECTLY sized for ATCs!! So I put all my ATC's into its own little package and then I couldn't just leave it at that, I decorated cute little bag toppers too. (I really need a life....LOL!) The way I see it, this is something special and I dont want to have my name attatched to some half-assed thrown together work, right? I take pride in my work and want it to show, so you bet i'm going to add every little extra touch I can think of.

6 comments:

Heather said...

sounds like my theory on creating the kits!! Great job and mine too will be done this weekend.

PattiM said...

OMG, Kelli........Those are soooo adorable......And you being a coffee lover, its perfect......I'm in awe of your creations.........So, their 2.5x3.5 and did you use Bazz cc? Can't wait to get one........And, still haven't decided how I'm going to do mine...........BTW...I think its great that you finished yours......Now, you don't have to stress about getting them done..........

Patti

Samantha said...

It's okay (pat, pat on the back). We all have our issues...LOL.

These are way cute!! I can't wait to get mine. I'm sure I'll start mine the night before they're do :) See, I have my own set of issues!

IamDerby said...

Those are really cute! I was just hanging on to some packaging this morning...but I finally made myself toss it... I just end up hording.

Kelli said...

Oh not me, I use the packaging all the time! Especially when I'm shipping things, I want to make sure it's safe and sound, so i tuck it in little baggies.

Harley Dee said...

Very very cute! I love making ATCs :)