

So Sam has posted an awesome tutorial for this card folder on her blog if any of you are interested!
For this folder I used a bit of a basic grey scrap, and a couple sheets of Bazzill. The stamps are autumn leaves (floral) and heidi grace (sentiment). The chalk inks are colorbox. Now...if you look closely you'll notice I only have two cards and about forty envelopes in there...so quit looking so closely! I didn't have a bunch of cards on hand to stuff in there for the photo so I improvised...lol. There is about an inch of space for cards, so depending on how elaborate and dimensional your cards are, I'd say you could jam...err...lovingly house about 8-10 handmade cards plus envelopes. Not too shabby.








4 comments:
love it, gorgeous!!!
I'm so glad you were able to use my tutorial!! I love the way your card holder turned out :)
This is very cool Kelli! You did an awesome job.
PS I am loving the papertrey ink coordinating stuff too... I wish I had a blank check to write them! I was really loving that egg box they showed today! Have you tried their cardstock? I have the white and it is awesome
This is so awesome Kelli, I will have to give this a try. I'm not a card making person though *sigh* :)Hope you have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment