Sunday, December 30, 2007

Used my new stamps!


NO IT'S NOT ME....lol.


This is a card for a good friend of mine.

Supplies:

Studio G stamps, Colorbox chalk inks

MME (Stripe), Autumn Leaves/Rhonna Farrer (Flourished floral), Bazzill Cardstocks

K&Co mini tag

ribbon, prima flower, MM antique brad

and the rectangles were cut with my cricut using the celebrations cart. (the number 5 on blackout and to matte it set it to shadow)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Card! I really like this card. :)

Thank you for the nice feedback on my new layout!

Jessica Lynn

All moments remembered said...

Kelli come and try to see if you can log on the MB again. Email me when you do and I can see if I need to activate you. That happened at first but it seems to be working now. Let me know we want you there!!!!
email me....
Stacey@allmomentsremembered.com

Candace said...

Aww that's a sweet card! It's soo pretty! How did you color it in? That's my next techinque to learn. Is it hard?

Kelli said...

Candace - I went kindergarten on this card and colored it in with colored pencils. Some were prismas and some were just regular pencils. I didnt do any blending because it's just such a small stamp to begin with. I let the texture of the paper do all the work, it kinda gave the shirt a "pattern"...lol.

Candace said...

Cool thanks for the tip! I can use all I can get!

allmomentsremembered.com is having a online crop tonight if you guys are not doing anything. It's a spur of the moment thing.

We never do anything here so I will be there! :) Maybe you can join. Just thought I'd let ya know! Happy New Year!

Dettao said...

That card is adorable!

Samantha said...

I love this card! I need to make some thank you cards, and I think I may lift your design. Thanks for the inspiration!!