

Love me some acrylics! I passed on a couple of the sets, I didn't need the "cell phone" one with text me and page me and all that...just not my "thang".
But here are my new little lovelies...check out the little owl and the cute birdie!! I cant wait to play! I'll take a scan of just the little reference pieces after I get the stamps sorted into cases. But for now here's the pic of them in the packaging.








5 comments:
oooh thanks for sharing. Were these at mikes?
Yep, Michaels.
Oh dear, not another set!! My husband will eventually be forced to leave me and find himself a suga' mama, cause I went and spent all of our $ on $1 stamps!!!
I picked up 9 of these sets the other day at Michael's. I've only taken time to ink up the owl one, but I love it! That little owl is stinkin' cute!
Thanks for sharing your card with the little preggo lady! This is another set I'd picked up and hadn't inked up yet - your card has given me a nice shot of inspiration!
PS: Thanks for sharing that recipe for the meatball soup. I'm always on the look out for new recipes!
I have this set too! Of course, I love the birds, and I'm sure you're shocked to learn that :) I haven't tried them out yet...maybe tomorrow!
Post a Comment