Thursday, December 20, 2007

Funky Apron Goodness!


Okay, I cannot post online the aprons I made for my sisters, I forgot to take pictures before my fit of gift wrapping...so here's a picture of what mine looks like! I am totally into the cobalt and golden yellows of the french country prints, so I hunted for these fabrics for days! It's hard to see in the picture but the yellow print is lemons. The pattern is Butterick, and was super easy to follow. I am not a very good seamstress, but I did quite well. Anyway, the flounce at the bottom of the apron makes it so fun to wear, my daughter for some reason always says i'm being like a princess when I wear my apron. Okay, I guess I am...if a princess puts on an apron while slaving away in a kitchen...

8 comments:

noel joy said...

omg!!! that apron is SOOOOOOO cute!!! i totally want one!!! :D :D :D i adore the lemons! :D

MYM said...

Very cute. I've never owned an apron, but then again...I use my kitchen as a closet.

Kelli said...

hehehe...my first kitchen was the size of a closet...is that the same?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that apron is kind of sexy looking!!
Good job, it is very cute!

Kelli said...

LOL, thanks for the laugh Nicole!

sssalad said...

I think I need one of those aprons - it would be so fun to feel like a princess! You did a great job on it, by the way!

Elizabeth said...

I had to see the apron after reading everyone's comments on the CKMB. They were right it's a hot little apron. Sounds like you are going to be busy for a while making them. BTW love your blog!

ELizabeth CKMB cutepumpkin

Stephanie said...

Love your apron!!!!! Oh, and I adore the name of your blog! Have a Merry Christmas!