Friday, December 21, 2007

What a commotion...hehehe

I didn't realize what a hit my apron would be...sheesh! I posted the picture in the first place after a conversation with a gal I chat with on the Creating Keepsakes message board...she mentioned while we were shopping that she wants to see the aprons after hearing all about them on my blog...so I figured, I may as well....But I didn't realize everyone would "have to see them"...lol.


So now i've been commissioned to make one for a friend, and I figured, they are easier to make in batches, I may as well make a few more while i'm at it....


Which leads me to a funny conversation with my husband...He saw the pattern out on the counter this morning and he got this funny look on his face and asked me "if this is supposed to be a dress why is it open in the back? What do you wear under it?" I have never laughed so hard, and then after the laughing fit ended, I logged in to see Nicole's comment about the apron being quite sexy....and then had another laughing fit because i was still in my husbands' mindset of it being a dress with an open back...oye!


If anyone wants to go purchase the pattern for themselves, here is what you are looking for:


No comments: