Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time to hit up the bookstore again!

So in my ongoing quest for cool, I've taken a recent interest in photography and photo manipulation. I have fallen in love with the idea of having the ability to take wicked cool artistic photographs. But that idea is where my stumbling block has embedded itself. I first must learn how. So I'm thinking the next time I wander into a bookstore I'm going to raid the photography section for some digital photography books. Any suggestions would be highly considered! (Don't worry, I've already bugged Santa for the new camera...so I'm half way there....)

Ever notice how 98% of my thoughts start with "so..."? I sure have.

Day two post-op is finding my patient still asleep in bed. He was awake long enough to wolf down two sandwiches and I haven't heard movement since...by the way, his knee sounds so weird when he bends it...it is literally sloshing around....eeeeewww! The nurse said it's not uncommon for it to sound "like an iv bag squishing" because it did have saline going into it for the scoping...it's just all so bizarre to me.

No comments: