Sunday, September 30, 2007

You cant LIE in your blog!!

Okay, so for some reason as I was scrolling through the DVR list this evening my husband took it upon himself to remind me that I don't watch Law&Order or CSI anymore...and here is his argument...I said it in my blog. HUH? I did? Nooo.... (Shakes head adamantly) I do remember saying that I don't watch it very often as it's all re-runs and conflicts with much more important programming like Grey's Anatomy and some other wicked cool show that bears mentioning. Then just because she could...my silly little sister chimes in with her 2 cents. "Yeah, you cant lie in your blog. That's like your identity. You cant do it." I cry bull spit! You people are going to be the death of me! If I were to, for example, say "my shirt is green." but it's merely a blueish yellow, am I liar? Sure....but I don't know I am so it does not count!

(Sure we did run off on some random tangent about how blogs have replaced diaries and are much safer to keep hidden from mommy because lets face it, she doesn't know how to work the Internet very well....)

And then, as if winning the fight, they left me all alone to lick my sorry little wounds. Hubby went off to play secretary and settle the books for September at the boss' house while my sister went to go catch up on sleep. (She has yet to tell me a great ambulance drivin' story, she's had about 5 shifts now and the best she can come up with is the story of her supervisor training guy telling her not to pull the ambulance through the drive up windows as he was ordering his value meal....) So there ya have it, lonely me. With no Law&Order or CSI...I really only watched SVU and Vegas (you're going to have to match those up yourself, I give up.) so it's not like i was a total junkie....

ahhh well, so as not to lie to you, I need to say goodbye and get this heating pad off my back before I start to charr.

No comments: