Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'll take the Mucky Sludge style in size 36C please.

Okay, sure I know that number/letter combination got your attention, we'll get to that....later.

We decided to take the girls for what we call a "drive of doom." In a nutshell a drive of doom is a quick zip through the starbucks drive up window, and then a shortish or longish drive around to nowhere until the girls, on or both, fall asleep in their carseats. Well, this evening, we failed. Miserably I might add. Not only did they not sleep, but they were soooo hopped up on energy that they were playing and singing and squealing the entire time. The only person doomed to sleep was Kevin, the driver of our tour. He got a wee bit drowsy. He's fine now though...hehehe.

Lately we've taken to referring to Haleigh as the "little henchman". Kevin loves to do that evil accomplice "bwahahahaha" laugh and Haleigh has taken to trying to mimic it without fail. It is so stinkin' cute! I keep meaning to get a video of it, so hopefully I will catch it on camera this weekend for all to see. Speaking of henchmen...

Madison REALLY wants to scrapbook with mommy, she saw me choppin up some floral printed paper last night and started begging to hold the "fwower picture" as she called it. (Sometimes she says frodu instead of flower, and other times its fwower. But it's never paper, always picture. She informed me last night that she loves pictures. and I quote "I do love pictures mommy")

And in case you all wanted to know just how boring my evening was, I watched this really interesting documentary on the History of the Bra....hehehe. I have to give it an A+...Bet ya wouldn't guess that during the oil refining process, that mucky sludge byproduct is then refined and mixed with more muck to turn into spandex which is one of the more popular synthetics used to make those boulder holders we all love to hate! (I for one was blown away by all the engineering it takes to create those little buggers. I mean, seriously, how many sweatshops does it take to create one bra....sheesh...I counted about 10 different ones mentioned during the documentary.)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

LOL! History of the Bra?! That does sound intersting!!

Thanks for leaving feedback on my blog! Whereabouts in WA do you live? How are you liking the downpour? We actually had to turn on the heater and put flannel sheets on the bed! I guess it's officially fall.