Time again for a Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!! This inspiration photo is so cute, my only problem was a serious lack of orange patterned paper...lol. I mixed a couple lines here, I used Kaiser Kraft Devonshire and Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride. I would love to give you all a link to buy them yourselves but
Hope Stamps Eternal has gone and sold out of them. But dont worry there are still plenty of awesome stamping supplies in the shop, all of which marked down to 45% off until the final closing. So make sure you stop by and grab whats left.
For my image I used a
Greeting Farm girl, paired with an autumn leaves cancelled stamp image. Cute huh? lol.


To play along with this weeks Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, head on over to the
Hope Stamps Eternal blog for the full details. :) Have a great week everyone!!
3 comments:
This is darling! I love this little image and the layout is SO fun!!
How adorable!
Hugs,
Lisa
Oh, my goodness! This is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment