Sunday, April 11, 2010

CIC54

Sorry for the delayed post everyone, I had this card done early but was lazy about photographing it...isnt that always the case? lol.

So, here is the awesome inspiration photo this week....love the colors and the patterns in the white lacey leaves.

And heres where my brain went with this challenge...I went with some flourishy paisley paper from Heidi Grace and paired it with a softer teal damask pattern from Pink Paislee. I also tried to pull in the white lacey stuff with the polka dotted ribbon from May Arts.


Make sure to stop by the Hope Stamps Eternal Store today, everything is 25% off at the moment, no code required. How awesome is that?!
And made sure to check out the rest of the HSE Sweeties Blogs to see what they have come up with. (a couple of them are taking the week off I think though, but I dont remember who...so just go leave everyone some love....lol)
And for information to play along with this weeks challenge hop on over to the Hope Stamps Eternal BLOG.

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Fun! Love the Paisley!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fun card, Kelli!! Love the colors and paisley design!!

Teresa Kline said...

so pretty, great job!

enjoy *~*